Manager/Senior Manager Analytics
This position is responsible for delivering strategic and tactical insights to our sales and marketing partners based on analyses of various large data sources. Using various statistical and analytical techniques, the Analytics Manager will participate in Dynavax’s commercial planning efforts by providing unbiased, objective answers to critical business questions. Responsibilities
- Perform various statistical analyses on large data sources to answer key business questions.
- Conduct and manage national, regional, and territory level analytics for sales and marketing management to determine potential risks & opportunities for the sales team.
- Create recommendations based on the findings of analyses and present to key stakeholders across the commercial organization.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with other commercial colleagues to provide holistic analytical insight.
- Coordinate with IT and external data vendors to support reporting and systems requirements.
- Supports the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's or PhD degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience for the manager level. The senior manager will have 7+ years’ of experience and deep understanding of biopharmaceutical commercial operations.
- Must have proficiency in analytical tools, such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, MATLAB.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate actionable strategic insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large datasets.