Administrative Assistant III
Responsible for all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, processing expense reports, invoices and purchase orders, creating or revising business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, compiling meeting materials and other similar matters.
- Provides general administrative support to department personnel, and may also provide backup support to other OEC personnel as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Maintains and manages calendars, and coordinates meetings. Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinates international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Process department invoices and PO requests.
- Interacts with executives and senior management, and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Tracks budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains department files, as assigned.
- Coordinates new employee onboarding.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled