Sales Leader able to target companies who need quality localization services to succeed globally
Business Development Managers – Life Science Focus
Locations: East Coast Rep, West Coast Rep and EU Rep
CSOFT’s Business Development Managers (BDMs) are responsible for identifying and targeting forward-thinking companies across the globe who will value our services, managing existing international accounts, delivering tailor-made solutions to clients, and guiding rising companies to encourage global expansion.
BDMs will work alongside the operations team to coordinate project execution, and help to grow and maintain relationships with key accounts. By driving the RFP/RFI process through cold-calling, networking, email, etc. BDMs will be able to identify and secure major accounts from multinational companies across all industries.
The perfect candidate will be familiar with the localization and translation industry, know many of the players’ in the industry and be comfortable meeting with and selling to senior localization managers.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Possess a high level of energy and integrity
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take a pro-active approach to their work in terms of being a self-starter
- Excellent focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
- Creative thinker who takes the initiative to get tasks completed. Investigates new ways of accomplishing goals.
- Ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
- High level knowledge of commercial translation tools a plus
- Experience selling complex and large technical solutions to multinational companies
- Expertise with understanding and articulating technical concepts in areas such as software localization, testing, and multilingual publishing is a plus
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Life Sciences and 2-5 years of sales experience (in localization a plus).
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within the clinical trials and post marketing segment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a growing environment
- Bachelor's Degree or above (or currently studying) or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
- A competitive base salary based on experience and a generous commission plan.
CSOFT International is a world leader in localization and global communication consulting services, providing turnkey solutions for companies facing the challenges of engaging customers and markets across linguistic and cultural barriers. Recognized as one of the Top Innovative Companies in 2011 by IDC we have an award-winning international team. The company’s CEO was named one of Fortune Magazine’s 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and a Tech Disruptor by CNN Money in 2012. Learn more.