Optomechanical Assembly Technician
- AA in Engineering or related field or 5+ years experience working in a precision manufacturing environment.
- Ability to assemble and inspect small mechanical and optical parts under a microscope.
- Familiarity with optical handling and cleaning techniques.
- Must possess the ability to read, understand, and follow written procedures, build of materials, and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to clearly communicate written problem statements, observations, and actions taken.
- Familiarity with MES software.
- Experience working in an ISO regulated environment, maintaining training and following procedures and processes.
- Work closely with other manufacturing technicians and engineers.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Willingness to work overtime as necessary.