Research Associate/Sr. RA - Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Discovery
Summary & Scope of Position:
We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented research associate preferably with sample management experience to join the Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development team. The main role for this position is maintenance and management of sample biorepository and support of biomarker evaluation of subjects enrolled in Aduro-sponsored immunotherapy clinical trials.
- Maintain/update clinical sample database
- Retrieve and input samples into biorepository
- Work with Clinical Operations to resolve and track discrepancies
- Aliquot and label biospecimens
- Assist and perform routine immune assays (ELISA, Luminex, PBMC Processing)
- Represent team and present data at cross-functional project teams
- B.S in Biology/Immunology or related major with at least 2 years of laboratory (academic or industry) experience. Prior biorepository experience a plus.
- Experience working under SOPs
- Experience with human biological samples.
- Familiarity with standard immune assays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, Luminex)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and effective time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word) and database software. Prior LIMS experience a plus