Temporary - Accounts Payable Specialist
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a biotechnology company discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics. FivePrime has a differentiated discovery platform and capabilities that is fueling a growing portfolio of development candidates.
Our pipeline includes:
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008), an anti-CSF-1R antibody currently in development in a Phase 2 trial in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and a Phase 2 trial in second-line pancreatic cancer
- Bemarituzumab (FPA144), an anti-FGFR2b antibody currently in a Phase 1/3 clinical trial in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FPA150, an anti-B7H4 antibody will enter Phase 1 clinical development in the first half of 2018
- FPT155, a CD80 fusion protein, which is in IND-enabling studies
We have entered into strategic discovery and development collaborations with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, GSK, UCB and Zai Labs.
FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
We are seeking a temporary Senior Accounts Payable Specialist or Accountant to assist our Corporate Accounting
- Process complex vendor invoices with accuracy. Verify and match vendor invoices to purchase orders and obtain appropriate payment approval.
- Monitor vendor statements and respond to vendor inquires, as needed.
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice and payment discrepancies through proactive communication with the procurement group, end-users and the vendor.
- Assist with clean-up of vendor master database
- Monitor the open purchase order list to identify and resolve problems on a timely basis.
- Participate in the implementation of D365, Five Prime’s new ERP system – assist with data migration and data testing of open purchase orders, vendor master data, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of Concur T&E system and assist with initial expense report processing.
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests or projects as needed.
- Associate degree in Accounting or similar disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in processing full cycle accounts payable transactions
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented, ability to work independently and take ownership of projects ·
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Concur, SAP Business One, Point Purchasing or similar systems.
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.