Coordinator, Facility Services
AbbVie is seeking a Facility Services Coordinator to join their team in Cambridge, MA -the AbbVie Cambridge Research Center.
The Facility Services Coordinator supports the site
operations mission by providing facility operational services that create a
safe, compliant, and comfortable working environment maximizing site employee's
efficiency and productivity in support of overall business objectives.
Intra-facility services; material distribution; and special handling of hazardous materials including but not limited to:
- Shipping, Receiving, and Distribution Logistics
- Hazardous Material & Compressed Gas Handling
- Function Room Set-ups
- Equipment Moves
- Cold Storage & Sensitive Equipment Alarm Monitoring and Response
- EH&S program coordination and oversight
- Contract Services program coordination and oversight
- High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years facility service or relevant experience
- Practial computer skills including the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and team competencies
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to respond to the site if necessary during 24/7 on-call periods
- DOT/IATA HazMat training preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled