Research Associate - Reagent Requisition #2018-0221
ACEA Biosciences, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Reagent Development Team. This position will be primarily responsible for developing reagents used in the flow cytometry for both IVD and research applications.
- Involve in product information search and generate summaries,
- Under guidance of group leader, execute experiments for new reagent development, protocol and processes optimization, trouble shooting and problem solving
- Participate in data analysis, developing SOPs and product specifications.
- Contribute to document preparation for experiment report, project updates and reviews.
- Follow Quality Assurance rules and procedure.
- Responsible for reagent team related logistics such as procuring and supplying reagents.
- Bachelor or master degree in biology with 2 years of Lab experiences.
- Hands-on experience with tissue culture and flow cytometry analysis of human blood cells or cell lines is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in cell biology or immunology and biochemistry is desired.
- Experience with beads based immunoassays in flow applications is a plus.
- Action oriented and attention to details.
- Ability to advance multiple projects, and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- A good team player and is dependable.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package including health, dental and 401(k) plan. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and screening questions answers. Reference job code 2018-0221
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified candidates are considered. No Relo.
Please no agencies.
These questions must be answered and submitted with your resume.
1. Explain in detail your experience with flow cytometry analysis of cells. Be sure to include items “a through c” in the details.
a. Number of years working with flow cytometry?
b. What kind of cells?
c. Explain the type of analysis conducted and equipment used.
2. Describe your experience with design, execution and analysis of flow cytometry experiments?
3. What is your experience with whole blood and isolation of various cell types?
4. Describe your experience with the bead based immunoassays for detection of soluble molecular by flow cytometer or Luminex platform.
5. Why are you looking to leave your current employer?
6. What are your salary requirements? Please do not answer "negotiable" or "it depends on the scope of the position" or a similar response.