Contractor, Research Assoicate, CMC Analytical
CONTRACTOR - RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, CMC ANALYTICAL
The Research Associate is a self-motivated analytical chemist to support analytical data review related to analytical method validation/transfer, release testing and stability study for starting materials, drug substance intermediate, drug substance and drug product of small molecule drug candidates. This position will generate and summarize the review findings and present it to the supervisor. This is a contract position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the analytical results on the CoA, reports, and raw data package.
- Check the compliance of the analytical work by GBT’s CMO based on the document review
- Provide the review comments in PDF file or in a separate Word file
- Enter and maintain the release testing and stability data in table format specified by GBT team
- Bachelor’ s degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field; at least 5 years of analytical development or QC experience
- Good understanding of GMP requirements
- Detail oriented
Fit with GBT culture:
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
- Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
- Values-based leadership consistent with GBT's Core Values
- Excitement about the vision and mission of GBT
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Global Blood Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.