BTS Compliance Manager - US Commercial
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for US BTS compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the interpretation and communication of systems compliance regulations within US BTS Commercial functions.
- Coordinates with BTS Commercial Compliance staff in the execution of compliance activities and defines appropriate ways of working with area and affiliate BTS employees.
- Partners with other BTS functional areas to remain current on project status, and informs customers of progress.
- Performs work using standard methodologies, processes and tools to ensure BTS Compliance. Resolve issues that may delay multiple projects for multiple client areas across the division or otherwise subject the company to financial or regulatory risk.
- Oversees project tasks and timelines of staff members and is accountable for compliance activities success. Leads BTS Compliance consolidation of metrics across the divisions. Develops and proposes solutions to ensure on‐going compliance with industry rules and regulations (internal & external) which are critical to organization success and impact achievement of business area objectives. Contributes to business process improvement and overall knowledge of the organization.
- Develops and expands business relationships and integrates activities with internal and external BTS and QA departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts by ensuring consistent BTS Compliance practices.
- Identifies information required to support the business processes and collaborates in the development of appropriate strategies. Proactively seeks out strategic business opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with all levels in BTS, business functions and with external partners. Acts as a liaison and BTS Compliance expert to assure successful implementations. Serves as a source of information on the BTS Compliance needs and regulatory environment.
- Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and staff. Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed solution to the business needs and the information upon which the business justification and
prioritization decisions are made. Also accountable for communicating the business need and drivers to development groups to assure the implementation phase can fulfill the business need.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent certification or experience.
- Required: 10+ years of experience in a quality systems environment and compliance, or equivalent combined work experience.
- Required: Excellent analytical, judgment and consultative capabilities and communication skills and the ability to work with BTS management and staff.
- Required: Executive presence and ability to communicate in terms that are understandable to Executive Management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Required: Ability to drive outstanding performance and gain commitment through developing, coaching,motivating, energizing and inspiring team members.
- Preferred: Experience in compliance strategy, planning and implementation.
- Preferred: Ability to prioritize and multi‐task.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry