Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: Boston, MA
Travel: Up to 25%
Work on this outwardly facing role with site study staff to troubleshoot tech issues, monitor compliance and to train on study protocols to support Akili’s ongoing research programs.
Specific duties include:
- Providing real-time monitoring of study status, including tracking to plan (enrolment) and compliance
- Providing on-site training and monitoring for study staff (site initiation visits)
- Reviewing clinical protocols, study plans, and timelines
- Providing required updates to IRBs and clinicaltrials.gov
- Preparing and coordinating shipments of study product
- Working with the QA manager to meet study protocol requirements
- Assisting in the daily operations of the clinical operations team
- Minimum education: B.S. in a scientific or life science research related discipline
- Experience: 2-3 years in clinical operations for a medical device, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Tech savvy with an ability to embrace mobile app-based software as a medical device
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in interactions with CROs, site study staff, and external monitors
- Preference for experience in representative populations (ADHD, ASD, MS, Depression), but not required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in biotech, technology, medical device and/or pharmaceutical fields
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.