Administrative Assistant, International
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides general administrative support to a dynamic team. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Manages international travel, expenses and scheduling for several team members.
- Dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View, Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus, and Lotus Notes or Outlook and understanding of business processes and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!