Research Associate II/III, Immunology
To meet the expanding needs in our drug development programs, Seattle Genetics is seeking a motivated, interactive and flexible Research Associate to aid our immunology research efforts. The successful candidate will support our efforts to exploit the functions of the immune system in the treatment of cancer.
- Apply immunological, cellular and molecular techniques to pre-clinical and applied research in the areas of tumor immunology and immunotherapy
- Participate in the investigation of ADC drug targets in the therapeutic area of cancer
- Design, execute, analyze and present experiments and make intellectual as well as technical contributions to the team
- Aid in analysis of experimental animal models and appropriate human translation
- BS or MS degree in Immunology, Cell, or Molecular Biology with 2+ years of laboratory experience
- Broad experience with immunological and molecular principles and techniques including primary lymphocyte isolation/culture, multicolor flow cytometry, cell sorting, Luminex, ELISA, qPRC, and RNA and DNA isolation
- Hands-on experience with in vitro and in vivo immune models of adaptive immune responses is desired
- Background understanding and knowledge in the field of immunology and cancer biology as well as prior experience with biologics is a plus
- Skilled in organization and multitasking, computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical (Prism, FlowJo) programs, and familiarity with database management
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.