Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. seeks a Senior Accountant for our Corporate Accounting Department located in San Diego, CA. The position will be responsible for performing monthly and quarterly close accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations and special projects as assigned.
· Prepare journal entries including sales, accounts payable, accruals and reserves in accordance with US GAAP and company policies and procedures
· Prepare general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and quarterly schedules by required deadlines
· Prepare weekly billing and process accounts receivables and payables
· Effectively communicate with various levels of management throughout the company to gather applicable data to support transactions
· Conduct research and resolve issues related to reconciling items/discrepancies detected in the account reconciliations
· Ensure that accounting desk procedures are updated and in accordance with SOX 404 requirements
· Provide support for various process improvements and initiatives