Research Associate - HPLC
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Background in analytical chemistry principles and hands-on experience with modern analytical instrumentations commonly used in the analysis and characterization of drug candidates
- Experience in chemical/biological/immunological assays such as:
- Spectrometric methodology
- Western blots
- Basic principles of Analytical method development/ validation/ qualification concepts.
- Attention to detail and excellent skills in record keeping / documentation. Critical thinking and ability to analyse data
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written formats
- Ability to work under supervision in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and collaborate effectively with other team members. Eagerness and ability to learn and understand new concepts with ease.
- BS in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry preferred, Organic / Biochemistry considered, with 1 year of relevant experience