Director/Head of Project Management
We are seeking true self-starters who are motivated, highly flexible and adaptable in their working style!
The Director/Head of Project Management for George Clinical, Inc. would lead established teams of project managers based in the US.
George Clinical has over fifteen years’ experience providing full CRO services for biotech, medical research institutes and mid-to-large sized pharmaceutical companies. George Clinical has headquarters in Sydney Australia and vast experience in the Asia Pacific Region. George Clinical US was established through acquisition in May 2017 and has substantial expertise in oncology clinical trials including early phase.
A significant point of differentiation is George Clinical’s relationship with its parent company, The George Institute for Global Health. The George Institute, is a global leader in chronic disease research, with extensive global investigator networks.
About the Role:
- Lead department within agreed budget and report progress monthly
- Recruit and retain qualified staff members to meet project resourcing needs
- Train and mentor line reports in allocated roles and provide development opportunities
- Maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external customers including sponsors, investigators, vendors, project team members and those providing academic input
- Assist with issue management within project teams as required
- Assist with business development activities as required
- Assist with procedure updates and process improvements as required
- Working with Project Managers on contract management and reporting
- Overseeing activities of allocated Project Managers
- At least 2 years’ line management experience
- At least 8 years’ experience implementing commercial clinical trials in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience leading study teams in the US
- Experience in oncology and or renal clinical trials desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- High level verbal and written interpersonal and general communication abilities
- Tertiary qualifications in a science or health-related discipline
You should be experienced in mentoring staff members in clinical trial implementation and have a proven track record of interacting cross functionally within an organization for the effective delivery of project milestones with a constant focus on customer needs.
We are seeking individuals who are organized, results oriented and able to handle rapidly changing priorities in a fast moving environment. Your willingness to extend yourself and take on new challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
Our preferred candidates will be based in Memphis, TN, Overland Park, KS or home based with full working rights in the United States.
On offer is a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible working options and sound learning and development opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about your future with George Clinical.
We are reviewing applications as we receive them but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.