Enterprise Architect - Systems Integration
Responsible for providing a top down strategic direction for integration architecture in support of the overall enterprise architecture initiative. Guides the organization in the creation of a comprehensive integration technology solution portfolio (e.g. Tibco, Apigee, Informatica) and ability to define integration patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture. Anticipates IT and industry future directions and relates trends and best practices to future integration architecture requirements and projects. Interfaces across the enterprise, acting as a visionary to proactively assist in defining direction for ensuring interoperability and integration across systems. May be called upon to provide any level of integration solution architecture guidance for single or multiple projects. Major Responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate information integration, interoperability, workflow automation and agility.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate emerging integration technologies.
- Develop and publish technology standards, such as integration technologies, and Web Services standards.
- Translate user requirements into effective solution architectures.
- Monitor regulatory guidelines /laws and emerging industry standards to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology strategic direction.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing and implementing integration solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing solutions based upon integration technologies (e.g. Tibco BW, Apigee, Oracle SOA, Informatica PowerCenter).
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing J2EE solutions and/or .Net solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing Web Service integration solutions (e.g. REST, SOAP, Node JS).
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing database solutions (e.g. Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs.
- Demonstrated success facilitating design workshops and influencing others.
- Knowledge and experience in developing solutions compliant with regulatory and legal requirements within the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
- Develop integration patterns for current technologies including Tibco BW, Apigee, Informatica PowerCenter.
- Leverage integration technologies to create functional prototypes based on initial requirements, document integration patterns per prototype findings, and propose strategy for use of pattern.
- Provide guidance and assistance to development teams in regards to integration functionality, e.g. Web Services using SOAP vs REST, documentation of integration patterns, and prototype of integration patterns in standard technologies.
- Evaluate and recommend new integration technologies.