Director Global Market Access & Pricing - Oncology
The Global Market Access Team leads the market access strategies and planning for pipeline as well as on market products. The GMAP Oncology Director for Rova-T reports to the Senior Director GMAP Oncology Franchise Leader and is accountable for the following: an overall price reimbursement and access (PRA) strategy for Rova-T aligned with the Rova-T commercial strategy and overall AbbVie Lung & Oncology Strategy activities related to “preparing for launch” and achieving optimal patient access and pricing in a timely manner for initial launch indications (3L SCLC) within the Rova-T Global Brand Team activities supporting achievement of PR and A for follow on indication. Including leveraging your clinical understanding, expertise of Evidence Based Medicine, alongside deep global payer knowledge, and competitive insights to shape Phase II/III clinical development programs for Rova-T pipeline indications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The ideal candidate will support the global effort to integrate payer value messages into our clinical and evidence-base assessments and evaluations for Rova-T early pipeline Indications across a range of therapy areas.
- The position will address reimbursement and pricing potential for markets including the U.S., (all channels - Commercial, Medicaid and Medicare), as well as other international key markets, including EU5, CA, BR, RU, CH,JP, SK (specific list to be determined by disease state).
- Proactively ensuring reimbursement perspective is incorporated into global market access & pricing strategy as well as multi-functional therapeutic and product assessments throughout key clinical development milestones and strategic commercial decisions.
- At appropriate juncture in time mobilize the organization's to ensure Global, Area and Affiliate implementation of the Abbvie launch readiness to achieve PRA.
- Generating launch global payer value propositions for Rova-T that are aligned with the product's total emerging value proposition (physicians, payers, and patients) and the product's target product profile (TPP).
- Collaborating with GHEOR, Clinical Evidence & Outcomes (CE&O) team, policy, Global Marketing, Global Commercial Development, area market access and other functions, to ensure solid understanding of global payer markets and emerging stakeholders in the reimbursement area.
- Supporting internal events and symposia designed to raise the overall organizational awareness and insights of the environmental changes ahead and implications that payers will increasingly have in the business.
- Maintaining therapeutic area specific department budgetary activities
- 7+ years of experience in Pricing and Market Access
- Strong clinical and disease area knowledge
- Experience in developing and managing market access strategies globally
- Experience in payer trends, evaluating drivers of market access success
- Knowledge of pricing policy & regulations and healthcare in key markets
- Understanding of regulatory agency requirements or policies that govern market approval, and the impact on reimbursement decisions
- Working knowledge of health economic modeling
- Education: prefer degree in a scientific or economic area. MBA preferred
- Key Leadership
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled