Compliance Manager - Brand Support
The Compliance Manager possesses working knowledge of AbbVie's business, the current compliance environment, and the broader business impact of compliance issues and provides direct oversight for basic elements of AbbVie's compliance program at the therapeutic area level. Key Responsibilities: Include: The Compliance Manager may perform the following with moderate supervision from the Compliance Director and/or Sr. Compliance Manager:
- Serves as an active member of at least one business brand team.
- Partners with all levels of key business functions to provide routine OEC and functional policy interpretation and guidance on compliance requirements.
- Conducts compliance risk assessments, trend analysis and provides recommendations for compliant business activities.
- Provides guidance on proposed business strategies and programs, identifies legal and regulatory issues, analyzes alternatives and works with other functions, as appropriate, to propose compliant business solutions
- Participates in cross-functional OEC programs and collaborates regularly with OEC colleagues to resolve issues and share learnings.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” of issues and can change course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- BA/BS required, JD, PharmD, MD, DO, RN and/or MBA encouraged
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry. Minimum of 4 years' experience required with exposure to business functions such as compliance, legal, regulatory affairs, medical affairs and/or commercial.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled