Senior Analyst, Drug Development Design Center
As a Development Design Center Senior Analyst you will facilitate the use of predictive analytics, real world data and modeling and simulation to create more robust clinical programs and studies. Responsible for creating modeling and simulation plans, implementing the plan and communicating the results. May also be responsible for data querying, merging, reporting and analytics. Utilize Infosario software package and additional predictive analytic tools to propose virtual clinical trial scenarios with quantified operating characteristics to cross functional teams across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Develop and implement modeling and simulation studies to answer specific questions posed by the Development Design Center (DDC) to specifically address questions related to optimizing clinical decisions
- Working with Director of Predictive Analytics, propose sub-studies of Real-World Evidence data to answer specific scientific questions posed by the DDC and conduct the sub-study
- Design data experiments using Infosario software to drive scenario analysis to impact clinical trial design
- Coordinate the data analytic activities for early stage clinical projects in the same therapeutic area
- Maintain expertise in the use of the SAS Macros developed for Statistical Programmers.
- Participate in the development of new SAS Macros.
- Provide guidance in the development of new processes and ensure all process improvements are implemented.
- Ensure accuracy of database quality assurance checks and assess data accuracy and consistency.
- Develop database checks for routine situations.
- Daily interactions with client on project status and act as a peer resource related to technical issues.
- Act as a technical leader to teammates.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of relevant experience OR PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or related field with 1 year of related experience
- Experience with R or SAS coding
- Preferred: Experience with WinBUGS or similar software tool
- Sound technical skills and communication ability, both oral and written
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new technologies
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment