Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
This position is responsible for all financial planning, systems and is knowledgeable in financial processes for the AbbVie organization. Plan, develop, execute, control and experienced in managing FP&A systems. Outstanding leadership and decision making skills. Exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills. Has the ability to successfully lead and implement change. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate Policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership, direction, and oversight for financial planning systems, strategies and initiatives.
- Build relationships with AbbVie Finance clients, IT functions, and service providers to deliver high quality customer focused technology solutions and support services that provide substantial value to the business.
- Responsible for implementation of the FP&A project that is driving system and process standardization and for post project operations, governance and enhancements.
- Work with the Controllers to develop the strategy, roadmap for financial planning and management reporting
- Set overall architecture and technology standards for Financial Planning & Business Intelligence solutions, including data models, analytical templates, metadata and master data management strategies; ETL, data auditing and data quality approaches.
- Direct Design Review Board to set standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Define and lead program governance with Finance Controllers.
- Manage vendor relationships for FP&A and Business Intelligence. Evaluate and select solution standards.
- Bachelors Degree is required. Masters degree preferred in Business, Computer Science or related.
- At least 10 years of Systems Design and Development. At least 5-6 years of direct managerial experience and
- accountability (personnel and financial).
- At least 5 years of large project management (applications development) experience.
- At least 5 years of microcomputer, midrange, network technologies.
- At least 7 years of Business Intelligence application design, development and support experience.
- At least 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing systems experience.
- At least 5 years of financial application development and support (international preferred).