Associate Director, USMA Engagement & Planning Communications
The Associate Director US MA Engagement Planning & Communication will be responsible to drive the implementation of GMA capabilities relating to advance customer engagement planning and communication across the US MA Organization and pull through into the USMA functional plan (MedEd, Adboards, Publications, congresses, etc). The role will champion the implementation of a USMA holistic engagement plan for all external GMA activities with US HCPs, which will enhance coordination and centralized outcome measurement. Key Responsiblities Include:
- Establish an USMA approach to leverage GMA capabilities, processes and resources including the global scientific platforms and other inputs into an US Asset/TA integrated communication Plan (ICP). Ensure definition of foundational components such as touchpoints, audiences, timings, communication themes and priorities following ICP toolkit guidance.
- Drive integration of key ICS outputs into USMA plans and US brand plans. Ensure consistency and alignment across USMA and Global TAs in the development and utilization of the core scientific story for asset/indication/portfolio. Accountable for supporting the ongoing evolution of the platform framework, processes and resources.
- Develop the US approach, processes and tools to enable holistic brand team multichannel customer engagement planning. Facilitate the deployment of the customer engagement platforms, digital tools and associated capabilities while ensuring compliance of all systems and tools.
- Support US MA TAs in vendor selection to aid development/ localization of integrated brand team communication strategy. Ensure US launch readiness framework and plans reflect integrated multichannel customer engagement (including digital) and Insights deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders (e.g. OEC, Legal, Commercial, Clinical Development) to ensure pull through of communication and engagement strategies into US medical and brand plans.
- Design innovative qualitative KPIs to measure customer experience and metrics to measure execution against the integrated communication strategy and customer engagement framework. Conduct analysis to track execution and communicate team performance and recommendations of strategies to improve customer experience and/or execution to Sr Leadership.
- Drive the evolution and assist in the optimization and training of the GMA Insights process including collection, aggregation, synthesis and communication as well as ensure integration of Insights into US brand and medical planning processes.
- Engage the USMA TA's in the enhanced approach to storytelling to aid in the delivery of more focused, clearer and impactful plans, their communication and their dissemination.
- Build and maintains relationships with key external and internal stakeholders to promote customer engagement and scientific communication platform services and to gather feedback and insights for shaping further enhancements to the frameworks and processes.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders to share best practices and learnings to further establish innovative and valued process and resources for continued and increased business success.
- Advanced degree required (MBA, Masters in Science, RN, RPH, or related healthcare professional masters degree)
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in related area required; experience in Medical Affairs setting preferred. Cross- functional experience beneficial.
- Experience in developing and implementing broad based customer engagement strategies required. Tactical familiarity with medical affairs activities around External Expert strategy and management
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and negotiate projects and priorities across functions and leadership. Ability to Interact with and influence all levels of management and across teams to develop strategies and execute action plans that will achieve the objectives.
- Strong tactical execution and project management experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills required. Customer experience focused, both internally and externally.
- Excellent implementation, self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload, set personal and team priorities and adjust as needed; ability to execute or implement deliverables in a timely manner.
- Strong business acumen; ability to think strategically and translate a strategy to an innovative and implementable plan.
- Experience in leading in a multi-task environment, across multiple countries, as well as in a virtual and matrix organization
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence within the team
GMA Therapeutic Area Teams, OEC & Legal, Commercial and Area Medical Team partners.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled