Business Systems Consultant
Default point of contact for IT with the business; brokers contracts between IT and the business and manage client relationship with business partners. Manage and provides expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and business use of information systems. Analyzes business processes; elicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and makes recommendations typically seeking to leverage new or existing IT technology components. Translate business requirements into functional requirements; performs data and process modeling manages change; and leads, coordinate / performs testing, verification, and validation of requirements.
- Develop relationships with the business, define user requirements, and develop proactive solutions
- Help team to map business requirements to technical solutions.
- Create technical documentation in accordance to company standards and SLAs
- Interpret business requirements and functional design documents
- Document and review technical specifications
- Develops systems enhancements
- Develop business or functional knowledge by responding to and resolving user questions, problems and inquiries
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support for various initiatives.
- Manage and resolved incidents related to various applications.
- Generate monthly incident management dashboard.
- 3 -5 years of business system analyst experience
- Prior hands on technical experience in SQL, .net, JAVA and Oracle is required
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC—formal training encouraged
- Solid experience with RDBMS, particularly Oracle and SQL Server SQL
- Solid experience with .net application development and SharePoint
- Experience with Web and Mobile application is preferred
- Experience with HR applications such as Workday is preferred
- Previous experience providing direct user support or client interactions
- Experience performing work on enterprise software implementations or application support operations
- Prior experience in healthcare and/or pharmaceutical or regulated environment.
- Experience with HIPPA and/or SOX compliance major bonus
- Ability to interface with internal customers while maintaining professional attitude
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management Systems or equivalent
- 5 -7 years of related experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled