Field Value Based HEOR Scientist
The Field Based Value Based (FB VB) US Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Scientist will be responsible for the execution of HEOR's external facing research activities associated with sustainable value-based evidence initiatives in immunology. Key Responsibilities include: The FB VB HEOR expert will partner with the in-house Value Based HEOR Scientist to execute on the research collaborations supporting sustainable value-based initiatives in immunology. The FB Value Based Scientist will also be responsible to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to appropriately engage the customer throughout the lifecycle of this collaboration to ensure success for both AbbVie and our customer. Furthermore, they will be responsible for leveraging their research expertise, account knowledge, customer relationships and prior field based research to identify barriers and opportunities to flawlessly execute this customer based research. It is anticipated that this position will have a more focused external facing customer (and associated matrix team) role, yet still work seamlessly with internal facing team members. Qualifications Basic:
- Preferred: PhD in Economics, Econometrics, or (pharmaco) epidemiology or any other related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience. Will consider PharmD/MD with 7-10 years relevant experience and background. Level commensurate with experience.
- Deep knowledge of the US healthcare environment and our customers needs and challenges
- Strong knowledge of current trends in value-based research
- History of executing research collaborations with customers
- Experience working with consumers of HEOR data
- Proven track record of establishing meaningful new customer relationships
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with direct commercial or research implications
- 5+ years of experience conducting Health Economics Research within the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Very effective working within a highly matrix environment including excellent communications skills
- Ability to align internal and external stakeholders around future value based partnerships initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, self-awareness and relationship management skills
- Ability to develop and execute on defined timelines
- Must possess excellent technical and clinical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled