National Sales Trainer, Managed Health Care
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execution: Design, develop, and deliver compliant and impactful learning solutions and value-propositions, with SMART objectives, that focus on effectiveness and efficiency through the leveraging of adult learning principles and value-based curriculum design.
- Agility: Use critical and strategic thinking, tactical agility, and innovative techniques, to plan, anticipate and navigate the challenges of the various classroom and learning settings.
- Communication: Foster open communication across stakeholders. Provide value-centric feedback and coaching (utilizing models and frameworks) to trainees and their managers including planful and actionable next-steps for optimized performance impact in the field.
- Collaboration (Internal): Nurture and cultivate credible and trusting relationships across the organization at all levels. Set clear and consistent expectations, and message clearly with all Business Partners in line with their strategic imperatives (Sales & Marketing, Leadership, HR, Regulatory and other critical Commercial Support teams).
- Collaboration (External): Foster and maintain excellent and compliant partnerships with external contributors and stakeholders such as speakers, customers, consultants, vendors and agencies.
- Anticipation: Understand the market landscape, industry dynamics and potential future complexities as it pertains to the portfolio, across the 5P ecosystem of Patient, Provider/Prescriber, Payer, Policy, and Pharma. Know the product portfolio and portfolio lifecycle intimately and coalesce Market and Portfolio knowledge in the agile and anticipatory curriculum design and delivery process.
- Support: Implement frequent touch-points with field management in order to identify habit and behavior trends and training needs. Use this information to maintain a closed-loop and dynamic approach to emergent individual or team development optimization opportunities.
- Alignment: Align curriculum design and deployment with the business strategy and milestones, being infinitely flexible with planning. Be in constant lock-step with Business Partners strategies, and links delivery to desired business outcomes in the various settings
- Productivity: Maximize productive time of sales team through effective use of event collaboration, creative use of technology and exemplary time-management and planning.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Evidenced knowledge of, and direct commercial experience with and/or within, Managed Market entities and/or Managed Healthcare Channel specific organizations, Integrated Delivery Networks, and knowledge of the regulatory and compliance fundamentals of transacting in the US Healthcare market access space, for both medical and pharmacy benefits.
- Advanced knowledge and exposure to the metabolic and/or virology therapeutic products marketplace, and deep understanding of IDN/Health Systems processes, market access processes, industry landscape, and regulatory compliance fundamentals.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical product lifecycles.
- At least 3 years successful field sales management, strategic account management, or field product or process specialism experience, in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of key account management and evidenced involvement in complex strategic selling processes, with a preference for some evidenced of large team leadership, and strong understanding of the key drivers of success in a commercial organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work fluently across departments, disciplines and hierarchies. Demonstrated success in gaining consistent leadership approval for training curriculum/organizational development/process change programs
- Understand what drives sustainable competitive advantage in the field as measured by speed of learning and adaptation of process and material, to anticipate new product competitor influences, new market entrants, and emergent and disruptive industry trends.
- Ability to integrate business trends, brand strategies, and marketplace drivers into plans that drive competitive advantage to the organization.
- Evidence of successfully deploying an organizational, value-based, change management process clearly underpinned by exemplary stakeholder communication skills, credible and trusting partnerships, and 100% alignment with Business strategic imperatives.