Immunology Sales Representative, Dermatology - Louisville, KY
The Immunology Sales Representative, Dermatology position is responsible to execute brand strategy and tactics, sales performance, effectively manage assigned territory and targeted accounts, build strong customer relationships to maximize short and long term sales performance placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie's business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers assigned and identify educational speakers.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid presentation skills
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges
Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes
• Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers
- Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc
- Leads by example; Consistently displays positive behaviors and peer coaching through changing and challenging environments
- Documented success in leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational levels
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies
- Models AbbVie's Ways of Working
- Required to satisfy all applicable health care industry rep (HCIR) credentialing (cred'g) requirements to gain & maintain entry into facilities and orgs in assigned territory. Must be in good standing and/or eligible to obtain these credentials. These HCIR cred'g requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases, fingerprinting & specific licenses required by states or cities.
- External: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and others depending on brand plan
- Internal: District Sales Managers, in-field team members, Brand Plan stakeholders, National Sales Managers, Business Unit Managers, Training, Customer Excellence
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled