Product Manager, MAVYRET Professional Marketing, HCV
Manages multiple core professional marketing responsibilities and business processes for Hepatitis C (HCV). Identifies problems and conceptualizes solutions using creativity and innovation. Manages development of sales materials including related training, meetings and tactics. Makes recommendations and manages budget. Manages the promotional material approval process for the brand. Key Responsibilities:
- Creating high-impact promotional materials that supports strategic objectives. Managing promotional projects within assigned budget. Continually evaluating and applying knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency of promotional tactics.
- Lead the development and execution of core professional marketing materials to support the brand.
- Effectively managing projects to deliver high-quality work in a timely fashion.
- Understanding regulatory and industry guidelines and ensuring they are always followed.
- Work in a team-based environment assisting in the development and execution of strategies and leading development of tactics to maximize sales, market share and profitability for HCV brands.
- Work with internal and external cross-functional groups (Legal, Regulatory, Medical , Project Management, Sales Training, Consumer Marketing, Market Analytics and Business Insights) and external (Ad Agency, Digital Agency) to insure integration and consistency of professional business strategies and regulatory compliance of promotional materials.
- Operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field. Advanced degree or previous sales/marketing experience required.
- Must have strong planning and organization skills.
- Experience accomplishing results through others and influencing others
- Knowledge of marketing organization and practices (personal vs. non-personal).
- Knowledge of HCV market trends and competitive practices.
- Ability to plan and execute effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups outside of team (sales training, sales force, Regulatory, Legal, Medical).
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled