Immunology Sales Representative - Rheumatology- Portland, OR
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Required to satisfy all applicable health care industry rep (HCIR) credentialing (cred'g) requirements to gain & maintain entry into facilities and orgs in assigned territory. Must be in good standing and/or eligible to obtain these credentials. These HCIR cred'g requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases, fingerprinting & specific licenses required by states or cities.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid presentation skills.
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Proven track record of success in sales performance within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account based selling, training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!