Supervisor - Alliance Accounting
The Alliance Accounting group manages the AbbVie collaboration and royalty agreements.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the collaboration agreement actuals, LBE, Plan and LRP financials are reviewed, prepared and analyzed for internal and external review by leadership including the Joint Committees of the collaborations. This requires engagement with leaders of multiple organizations within AbbVie, including Commercial, Pricing, Operations, Marketing, R&D and Legal. Also, this position is responsible for managing several Purchasing Agreements.
- Support Alliance Manager with facilitation of deliverables outlined in agreements. Requires development of procedures and methodology with 3rd party counterparties to ensure tracking for collaboration agreements is consistent with contractual terms.
- Develop models and presentations for financial analysis as required by Management, Legal, and Commercial for contract negotiations and litigation issues.
- Coordinate with international FP&A group to develop models for Plan/Update/LBE projections for collaborations and royalties for both the P&L and the balance sheet.
- Prepare Profit Sharing settlements and Royalty payments in accordance with corporate guidelines and submit for approval. Supervisor must also ensure royalty and milestone obligations associated with collaboration 3rd party licensing agreements are met and properly recorded.
- Supervisor must coordinate FP&A, tax, audit and legal requirements associated with portfolio of agreements.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required; CPA or MBA is preferred
- 4-6 years of progressive financial experience required.
- Requires strong analytical and organizational skills as well as a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with external parties and internal support functions.
- Attention to detail, independent and pro-active thought, and decision making skills are necessary.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled