JOB PURPOSE: This role is in the Discovery Chemistry department. The role would involve design, synthesis and characterization of novel compounds.
- Responsible for design, planning and execution of multistep synthetic chemistry schemes.
- Document the experimental in prescribed format.
- Present the work done in internal and external team meetings, as needed.
- Ensure the optimum resource utilization and cost efficiency.
- Ensure the implementation of regulatory compliances.
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Ph.D/PDF in Organic Chemistry or any relevant field.
Minimum 0-4 years of experience after Ph.D
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Extensive experience in synthetic organic chemistry transformations in small and large scale.
- Experienced in modern analytical techniques for characterization of synthesized compounds.
Excellent communication skills.