Manager Manufacturing - Drug Substance
People are at the center of who we are and what we do.
Are you seeking…
- A culture defined with the help of your voice?
- Recognition for your talent and continued growth opportunity?
- Upfront tuition assistance (eligible day one of employment)?
- A dynamic benefits package (eligible day one of employment)?
- A place where what you do impacts lives?
A Manufacturing Manager – Downstream Processing’s primary role is to develop the best team, role model behaviors/values, and to deliver results in a compliant manner. Managers are accountable for processes, personnel, safety, and compliance within their manufacturing area.
- Ensuring safety and GMP quality compliance
- Ensuring staff are trained, motivated, and qualified for GMP work
- Ensuring collaboration and communication with support functions
- Scheduling employees and managing work load for manufacturing area
- Reviewing and approving GMP documentations
- Supporting and leading area Operational Excellence improvements
- Providing education, training and evaluation of personnel
- High School/GED
- Bachelor’s degrees in science, engineering, or technical study are preferred
- 3-5 years of leadership experience (with 2 years of supervision experience)
- 4 years cGMP experience
Cook Pharmica in Bloomington, Indiana, now part of Catalent, is committed to excellence in Indiana’s growing life sciences industry. We know that hiring best-in-class people will support our ultimate mission, which is to partner with our customers to deliver life-enhancing biopharmaceutical discoveries to patients worldwide. We take great pride in our award-winning facility and boast a work environment that provides excellent earnings opportunities and benefits, attractive and progressive employment programs, and a place to make a career for both junior and experienced talent who wish to do important and innovative work that makes a positive impact on the world.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Catalent takes great pride in offering employees a benefits package that includes:
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
- Excellent on-site cafeteria
- Employee discount programs
- Robust Employee Referral Program
“Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Catalent does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.”
“We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.”
Cook will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.