Associate Director/Director, DMPK
Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a highly-motivated Associate Director/Director, DMPK to contribute to the identification and development of novel small-molecule drugs. Vividion is a privately held biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging an innovative and proprietary chemical proteomics platform to efficiently discover novel drugs in multiple areas including oncology and immunology.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic and experienced candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience in leading in vivo and in vitro DMPK studies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute pre-clinical ADME experiments
- Perform PK analysis, including sample extraction using standard bioanalytical techniques
- Coordinate DMPK activities including lead discovery and optimization, IND-enabling studies, and FDA Filings
- Ensure quality control and accurate analysis of data provided by CROs
Experience and education requirements:
- PhD with 10+ years of experience in Pharmacology, Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline
- Hands on in vivo and in vitro experience a must
- Expertise in bioanalysis of pre-clinical samples
- Operation of HPLC and/or LC/MS
- Strong communication skills as evidenced in public presentations and peer-reviewed literature
- Leadership and management qualities consistent with building strong teams, fostering spirited and productive debates, and balancing rational experiments
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter referencing job AD-DMPK2018.02.13 to email@example.com.
Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.