Intern - DMPK (DM Focus)
- Learn and maintain data base for various assay results generated in the DM function
- To understand and analyze the ADME properties with respect to chemical structure modification
- QC data that will be generated from the metabolite identification and other assays
- Hands on experience in simple laboratory procedures, ability to learn and operate mass spec, HPLC and software's associated with these instruments or previous experience
- Ability to understand new laboratory procedures and communicate with the subordinates.
- Must have chemistry knowledge with Science major
- Must be current college student (Junior or higher) who is studying coursework in organic chemistry, biochemistry and related areas
- Able to learn or have previous experience with Chemdraw software
- Ability to maintain and write laboratory procedures and QC data
- Be an active student in good standing at an accredited university.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
Each Intern is expected to prepare a short presentation to their team to share what they have learned through their internship, and how the knowledge acquired will help them in their future career. Presentations should be 10-15 minutes long and should include visual aid (posters or PowerPoint).