Project Coordinator, Sales Administration
Pharmacyclics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), is focused on developing and commercializing innovative small-molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune-mediated diseases. Pharmacyclics' mission is to develop and commercialize novel therapies intended to improve quality of life, increase duration of life and resolve serious unmet medical needs. Pharmacyclics markets IMBRUVICA and has multiple product candidates in clinical development and several preclinical molecules in lead optimization. Pharmacyclics is committed to high standards of ethics, scientific rigor and operational efficiency as it moves each of these programs toward commercialization.
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. AbbVie employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Coordinator, Sales Administration will work closely with the Senior Project Manager to provide administrative coordination on all key deliverables within Sales. The coordinator will also provide administrative support to Head of Sales.
- Work directly with Sr. Project Manager during the planning stages of all projects and provide scheduling and administration to ensure all projects have appropriate resources
- Manage sales roster and sales photo book to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Assist with alignment rosters (internal and external partners - territory maps, Market Access, Medical Affairs and JBI support). Ensure all maps and contacts are up to date for accuracy.
- Assist with the onboarding of all new sales hires (complete CCS form, gather employee information, coordinate equipment orders, ensure new hires obtain all necessary resources) for successful onboarding. Ensure Sales org charts are kept up to date and distributed to HR whenever there is an organizational change. Point of contact for terminated employees to ensure all equipment is received and returned to IT.
- Tracking team performance metrics. Gather reports and conduct audits required by compliance and create reports to track projects and other deliverables. Create, distribute and collect data via surveys for various projects and inquiries requested from management and the field. Gather information from Sales Management team needed by Sr Leadership, create reports and metrics around the data.
- Responsible for submitting all decks requiring CCRC submission, follow up and ensure presentations are approved on time.
- Collect and coordinate topics for DM Partner calls and other meetings which require pre-planning. Ensure slides are developed and submitted for required compliance reviews and approvals. Archive all offline approvals in Vault
- Assist in the creation of Powerpoint decks for various projects and presentations
- Provide onsite logistical support at all Sales Meetings including AV support, coordination meals and catering, material printing and distribution, ect.
- Assist with all inquiries received from the field and provide resources requested by Project Manager
- Assist with procurement of all sales equipment and materials including the submission of PO requests and Legal Agreements for Sales
- Assist with KOL travel, communications and compliance reporting for National Sales Meeting (flights, ground transport, accommodations, logistical correspondence, )
- Help with coordination of all workstreams for National Sales Meetings (workshop assignments, coordination for team builders, seating assignments, procurement, signage needs, evening event logistics and support, etc
- Provide administrative support to Head of Sales (calendar scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc)
- Associate degree or related field is preferred
- At least 3 years of project coordination or related experience is highly preferred
- Applied detailed knowledge in project coordination, quick at solving problems, strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills . Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint, outlook, MS Visio is required.
- Experience establishing efficient and effective department policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel roughly 25% of the year to support sales meetings.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, stay organized, and be self-sufficient
- On a continuous basis, sit at desk for prolonged period of time at company facility to intermittently answer telephone, file/fax/or copy documents, and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means.
- Walking and lifting up to 20 pounds may be required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled