Scientific Marketing Content Manager
Our Client, an industry pioneer with over 20 years of experience developing and manufacturing diagnostic products and reagents, is seeking a Scientific Marketing Content Manager.
- Creates high-quality and engaging content for various deliverables to support different marketing campaigns and programs.
- Performs content gap analyses and works to fill identified gaps that will drive customers more towards the company’s website and improves their experience.
- Updates existing content from one deliverable type to another deliverable type based on the target audience and objective of the marketing campaign.
- Collaborates with the graphics team to enhance visual delivery of content.
- Reviews the content, structure/flow of any technical training and marketing material.
- Develops targeted email and social media campaigns that engage the audience.
- Develops solution-focused presentations for webinars and seminars.
- Develops SEO-ready solution messaging while editing and updating existing content.
- Develops flyers, brochures and targeted advertising content to promote the brand.
- Develops story-telling content for white papers, case studies and e-books.
- Develops original article content after researching and organizing industry news, facts and trends.
- Researches competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Cooperates and respectfully communicates with external and internal customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in scientific field (molecular biology preferred).
- Preferred 3 years of experience as technical content writer in life science industry.
- 2 - 3 years of commercial/customer facing experience (sales, technical/ field support and marketing).
- Preferred experience developing SEO digital content for websites, landing pages and video.
- Ability to simplify complex scientific content into targeted messages for existing or prospective customers that provides market based solutions that are meaningful and value-based. This content must create a desire for the customer or prospect to learn more about the solution with the primary goal to generate sales leads.
- Driven to collaborate and brainstorm with sales and marketing team members to develop and clarify new ideas and strategies into meaningful content.
- Ability to create original content that is aligned with different stages of the customers' journey.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as written and verbal instructions.
- Demonstrated technical or creative writing, with the ability to simplify complex ideas and articulate through various media formats.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements related to promotional writing for In Vitro diagnostics or medical device products.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of digital media and how they influence customer behavior.
- Creative individual, who can generate unique and impactful content ideas as well as devising efficient ways to execute.
- Strong time management skills and deadline driven.
- Ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice.
- Ability to consistently meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and respond to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and take on new challenges.