Surrozen is a newly launched biopharmaceutical company founded by world-leading scientists from Stanford University, Drs. Chris Garcia, Roel Nusse, Calvin Kuo and Claudia Janda. The company is focused on harnessing the Wnt pathway to identify novel therapeutics for regenerative medicine, leveraging breakthrough insights from its founders in protein engineering, stem cell dynamics, and fundamental Wnt biology.
Surrozen is seeking an innovative Scientist to join our cross-functional research team and develop formulation for novel biologics (large molecules, proteins) for local delivery with slow and sustained release.
- Develop formulation for large molecules (proteins) to be utilized for local delivery in preclinical models
- Establish formulation platform and in vitro release methodology
- Design and test suitable local delivery material for protein formulation
- Assist design and execution of in vivo studies related to local delivery formulation and slow and sustained release of protein therapeutics
- Manage internal and external resources and collaborations
- PhD in pharmaceutical sciences or experiences in relevant scientific disciplines in formulations/protein sciences with strong fundamental in pharmaceutics, and at least 2 years of post-doctoral working experiences.
- Strong understanding of drug discovery, applied pharmacology and drug development.
- Strong working knowledge of pharmaceutics development
- Familiarity with the regulatory requirements to design formulation for protein and in vivo study.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
For immediate consideration, please click "Apply Now" and submit your CV.
Surrozen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.