REVOLUTION Medicines discovers and develops new drugs that translate frontier cancer targets through exceptional drug discovery delivering revolutionary medicines on behalf of cancer patients. Our innovative science draws inspiration from nature and evolution, which offer insights into cancer targets, disease mechanisms and therapeutic approaches. As a new member of the RevMed team, you will join other outstanding scientists who are helping lead our efforts in the discovery and development of new medicines for unmet needs in cancer.
The person in this position will be a key player in our Information Sciences group, reporting directly to the VP, Information Sciences. The successful candidate will draw on their laboratory experience and their demonstrable informatics skills to:
- · Administer and maintain research information systems, including electronic laboratory notebook, chemical and biological registration and inventory, assay data processing and capture, and systems supporting laboratory information management workflows.
- · Administer and maintain general-purpose information systems, including cloud file storage and sharing solution, wiki intranet, and scientific library.
- · Monitor and maintain application security and performance.
- · Provide training, troubleshooting, and software configuration assistance to users.
- · Work closely with research scientists to identify and prioritize needs not met by current informatics tools and find and implement innovative solutions to meet evolving research needs.
- · Participate in implementing new systems supporting clinical development.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- · B.S. degree in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline.
- · 5+ years direct experience using and administering R&D information systems in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- · Experience using and administering SaaS research information systems preferred, especially CDD Vault and Arxspan ArxLab.
- · Experience using and administering general purpose information systems, such as Egnyte, Atlassian Confluence, and CCC RightFind preferred.
- · Experience with clinical development systems desirable.
- · Intermediate technical proficiency with desktop computer systems (Windows, macOS) required; Linux and server administration experience desirable.
- · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- · Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documentation, and to generate internal process and training documentation.
- · Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important.
- · Thrive in a collaborative team setting and be driven by a desire to deploy innovative approaches and technologies in a high energy, smaller company environment.