Multispan, Inc. is a privately held fast-growing biotech company located in the San Francisco Bay area. We focus on developing and commercializing drug discovery technology platforms for G-Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs). We are seeking candidates who are strong self-starters and goal oriented, have successful track record and enjoy thriving in a fast-paced dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
1. Maintain stable mammalian cell lines and cell line inventory.
2. DNA preparation, RNA extraction, RT-PCR.
3. Prepare standard lab reagents such as cell culture media and assay buffers.
4. Lab maintenance: glassware, incubators, water baths, etc.
5. Assist project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
6. Shipping preparation for customer product orders.
7. Maintain a clean and sanitary work area and accurate lab notebook.
1. BS degree in the biological sciences with 1-2 years experience (industrial experience preferred) with above 3.2 GPA average.
2. Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and the ability to manage large numbers of independent cell lines is required.
3. Familiarity with molecular biology technique such as PCR and cloning.
4. The candidates should be goal-oriented, organized, have great attention to details, enjoy multitasking and team work in a fast-paced environment.
Position Type: Entry level with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow; Full Time; 3 month probation/training before transitioning to a full time member of the Multispan team; US work authorization is required.