Medical Writer Associate - Clinical Research
This on-site position responsibilities include:
- Coordinating, attending, and, at times, leading conference calls/meetings related to clinical trials.
- Preparing meeting minutes/action items and distributing these to meeting participants.
- Preparing, or assisting in the preparation of, medical/scientific/regulatory documents, SOPs, and miscellaneous documents.
- Maintaining databases and data entry and mining.
- BS (with 2+ years work experience) or MS in a health/science field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Strong command of MS Word and Excel. Experience with MS SharePoint is also desired.
Technical Resources International is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.