Bioprocessing Scale-up Program Leader - Eco-Friendly Project Ops and Tech Leadership Role
Program leader with expertise leading operational and technical processes in biochemical or chemical scaleup from pilot scale to commercial scale.
San Francisco East Bay-based biotech company focused on combining sustainability and profitability by converting common substances into commercially viable consumer products and biofuels using bio-based conversion-technologies and scale up processes.
- We are seeking a “hybrid” scientist/engineer and project leader with over 8 years of chemical or biological industry seasoning leading biochemical or chemical scaleup processes from pilot scale to commercial scale.
- Requires a program-leader and project-manager with a strong technical basis, with MSProject expertise, and with exceptional communication and collaboration skills. (A PMP would be a plus, but is not essential.)
- Key duties: The above-described technical, operational, and communication skills are necessary to achieve the following: to help define and achieve program deliverables (specifically: operational and technical scaleup activities), to effectively lead cross-functional teams to achieve these deliverable, and to keep all program participants well-informed and in alignment.
- This leader would ideally have both large company and small company experience in order to have acquired the nimbleness and flexibility to thrive in a startup environment.
- Use link provided or directly email your attached resume using job code BioPr on subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.