Scale-up Program Leader - Biochemical Operational and Technical Processes
SF East Bay-based biotech focused on combining sustainability and profitability by converting common substances into commercially viable consumer products and biofuels using bio-based conversion-technologies and scale up processes.
Strategic and tactical operational and technical project-leadership role for a well-seasoned project manager with biochemical or chemical industry experience to oversee biochemical conversion activities and scale-up processes from lab, to pilot, to commercial scale. Your operational and technical leadership will include defining, planning, implementing, and reporting on project goals and deliverables. Will maintain ongoing communication, guidance, and collaboration with all internal and external cross-functional team members; will keep all contributors engaged, motivated, and well-aligned. Will utilize project management software tools to maintain detailed oversight of all moving parts and to generate reports, Gantt Charts, grafts, etc. and other tracking and presentation tools a.) to optimize scale-up coordination, communication, and resource management and b,) to keep all project partners and stakeholders well informed.
- A combination program manager and engineer who's held project manager and or program manager titles for 8+ years leading biochemical or chemical scale-up processes advancing them from pilot to commercial scale.
- A project and/or program management track record planning, overseeing, and reporting on multi-disciplinary bio-based or chemical-based conversion technologies and scale up processes.
- Proven ability to coordinate technical and operational moving parts and functional areas keeping all contributors and stakeholders well informed and in alignment to maintain a cohesive effort and to achieve defined deliverables.
- Successful track record informing and updating senior leadership and other project stakeholders through cogent presentations, reports, Gantt Charts, etc. for optimal project coordination, communication and resource management.
- Strong technical basis in chemical or bioprocess engineering, MSProject expertise, and exceptional organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Will ideally have both large company and small company experience to have acquired the nimbleness and flexibility to thrive in a startup environment.
- PMP certification would be a plus, but is not essential.
- Use link provided or .
- directly email your attached resume using job code PrjMgr on subject line to email@example.com.