• Sustain and enhance existing product/process, production trouble shooting, or individual measurement and analysis
• Perform measurements, create engineering designs, develop plans
• Function as a member or at times as leader of cross functional teams
• Perform supplier quality assessments
• Develop and/or modifying standard operating procedures.
• Motivational and interpersonal skills
• Must embrace change and work within a changing environment.
• Must possess strong analytical skills to evaluate complex technical information
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform research and data-gathering assignments with little direct supervision
• Ability to interpret complex instructions and procedures
• Superb time management and organizational skills
• High tolerance for ambiguity
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Works directly with Contract Manufacturers in all aspects of product/process development, release, and quality activities.
• Works with Regulatory, Quality and Documentation departments to establish proper regulatory and quality documentation procedures.
• Works with engineering personnel on production problems and changes as necessary.
• Supplies Purchasing Department with specifications regarding changes at Contract Manufacturers.
• Works with Distribution Centers and UDI team to develop standardized case labeling guidelines