Laboratory Technician Level II- ELISA
Apex Life Sciences has an immediate contract to hire opening for a mid level Lab Technician in the Philadelphia area!
The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of POST GRAD experience with ELISA and Gel Electrophoresis
- Conducts basic and next-level Analytical assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Performs assays using appropriate laboratory techniques
- Follows all general and laboratory SOPs
- Performs Research & Development activities with supervision.
This position is Sunday-Thursday, first shift.
- Technical and Scientific understanding of protein-based assay(s)
- Experience with techniques such as ELISA and Gel Electrophoresis. Flow Cytometry experience is a plus.
- Ability to use proficiently basic and next-level laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to, pHmeter, osmometer and plate readers
- Ability to perform light physical work, lifting up to 20 pounds as needed, and performing activities such as repetitive motions
- Clarity of vision at all ranges, depth perception, and ability to identify and distinguish colors
- BS degree in the Sciences and 2+ years' experience.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jessica Corliss at firstname.lastname@example.org