Research Associate-Tissue Culture
• Responsible for the transfection of 50ml to 3 L scale of antibodies using aseptic technique.
• Maintain detailed and accurate notebook documentation for all research activities.
• Responsible for assisting in the preparation, storage, packaging and shipping of biological material.
• Assist in all areas of cell culture and all related duties as required.
• Perform immunoassays for testing serum using ELISA’s
• Assist in all areas of antibody discovery platform development and optimization
• Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Biology (or related discipline) with minimum of 1-year experience in maintaining mammalian cell cultures.
• Strong demonstrated aseptic techniques
• Microscopy and Imaging experience a plus
• Intense drive to make progress on impactful research programs
• Willingness and excitement for hands-on laboratory work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment as a contributing member of a highly collaborative team.