Scientist / Senior Scientist
Excel BioPharm is a young biotech company focused on the discovery and development of high quality antibodies. Located in San Francisco Bay area, Excel BioPharm offers antibody development services to customers for their research, in vitro diagnostics, and therapeutic applications. The Company is working closely with other pharmaceutical and biotech companies for the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics based on its proprietary monoclonal antibody technologies.
Excel BioPharm is seeking a Scientist /Senior Scientist to join us in our new facility in Burlingame, working on preclinical antibody drug discovery. The candidate will be managing the antibody therapeutic programs in collaboration with our pharma partners, responsible for the design and implementation of all experimental procedures in the process of antibody generation, engineering, functional screening/ranking assays and lead optimization. Prior experience in preclinical antibody drug discovery is a plus. There are also multiple positions open at the level of Research Associates.
* Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology or related field.
* Experience in preclinical antibody drug discovery is desired.
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
* Ability to plan and manage work with minimal supervision.
* Supervisory skills and experience in managing junior scientists are desired.
* Strong personal and communication skills.