Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC) is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to developing novel gene therapies for ophthalmic diseases. AGTC is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following.
- Serving as point of contact for the daily business of the Chief Executive Office, includes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; Working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, etc.
- Managing the priorities of the executives and contacts, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands
- Participating in staff meetings; planning offsite meetings; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues; Coordinating Board of Directors Meetings
- Coordinating complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes
- Editing material for grammar, punctuation, clarity, and sentence structure. Distributing material to appropriate parties and revising as directed; Prepare communications, presentations, reports, marketing materials and other documents
- Obtaining briefing materials and research from relevant parties to ensure the executives are fully prepared for meetings
- Coding items or amounts for invoices, billings, & expense statements within the executive office. Monitoring executive office cost center accounts and assisting accounting in resolving exceptions by reviewing source documents and making necessary adjustments
- Working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Manage, review and coordinate the Office Manager’s duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience desired. Relevant work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years of relevant professional executive-level experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment, with record of proven stability at top tier companies; experience supporting a global organization highly preferred
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Technically savvy
- Self-starter and high energy individual who works with little or no supervision who is self-motivated and knows how to anticipate needs; Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
AGTC offers a competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, including salary, benefits, and company equity. AGTC is an EOE and maintains a drug free workplace. Please submit CV or resume by clicking "Apply now"