Research & Development Scientist - Molecular Immunology
Are you fascinated by the molecular engineering of T cells and the immune system? Do you thoroughly enjoy designing experiments and analyzing your results? If so, come and join us as an…
Research & Development Scientist – Molecular Immunology
As a member of the Lentigen Technology Research and Development team, you will have the exciting opportunity to play a key, hands-on role within the functional area of molecular engineering of T cell functions. More specifically, you will use Lentigen’s expertise in lentiviral vector technology to analyze T cell functions, as modified by the introduction of recombinant T cell receptors or chimeric antigen receptors with the aim of producing therapeutic immune cell populations. Furthermore, the unique duties of this position will allow you to master state of the art research and development techniques in molecular biology, lentiviral technology, and T cell biology to make valuable contributions in keeping Lentigen Technologies, Inc. at the cutting edge of biomedical research.
- You hold a Ph.D. or M.S. degree in molecular biology, immunology, or virology and have at least two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are proficient in isolation and culture of primary cells, multicolor flow cytometry and cell-based assays.
- You possess a good level of familiarity with standard molecular biology techniques, the production and analysis of gene vectors, and quantitative PCR
- Prior experience with chimeric antigen receptors, recombinant T cell receptors, T cell functional subsets, NK cells, positive and negative regulators of anti-tumor immunity is highly desired.
- You enjoy collaborating alongside a motivated team in order to achieve company goals
Lentigen Technology Inc., a Miltenyi Biotec company, is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of Lentiviral Vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Miltenyi Biotec is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran