Mgr./Sr. Mgr. Commercial Project Management
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Become a vital partner to each Commercial Business Unit (CBU) head and their team. This entails understanding and supporting business and people leadership goals of each CBU, seeking to leverage across all 4 CBUs when possible. Provide operational leadership, project management, and cross functional support to the 4 CBUs to enable teams to succeed and thrive in the following manner:
* Partner with the CBU team and the CBU head in the implementation of the commercial strategic business planning framework:
o Profitability strategy
o Strategic and Tactical execution
o Operational Leadership and Coordination
o Communication and Integrity
* Support the Business Unit Head in the development and execution of brand and launch plans, project management timelines and deliverables all while partnering with internal and external stakeholders: Marketing, Sales, Commercial Ops, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, R&D, IOPS, Legal, Market Access, Alliance Partners, etc.
* Partner closely with Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) in regards to the 4 business areas that influence each CBU to successfully meet goals: Forecasting, Commercial Finance, Financial Reporting and Incentive Compensation.
* Report directly to the Head of Commercial Strategic Business Planning, sharing and supporting current and future goals across all functions.
* Share and support all strategies, initiatives, executions and best practices determined within each CBU, across all others. Develop commercialization and brand plans in partnership with CBU Head.
* Create a consistent and holistic approach to developing commercialization plans and activities such as POA, Brand Plan, LCM, Quarterly Finance Reporting and major initiatives (both launch & tactical).
* Collaborate & support the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the 4 business areas (Forecasting, Commercial Finance, Financial Reporting, and Incentive Compensation.
* Serve as the thought leader regarding win-win scenarios related to Strategic & Tactical execution, Profitability strategies, Operational Leadership & Coordination, Communication & Integrity, and Partnership Management.
* Support sub-teams in identifying, prioritizing, and executing group projects & deliverables.
* Support the facilitation of vertical and horizontal communications via business tools/platforms.
* Maximize Project Management resources and identify win-win scenarios across the 4 CBUs.
* Collaborate with Commercial Finance on the creation & management of brand budgets.
* Manage collaboration with externals Partners.
* Strong understanding of business strategy, marketing planning tools, and processes.
* Strong customer focus with the ability to adapt to internal client needs and expectations.
* Strong ability to influence outcomes without direct authority and ability to hold oneself and others accountable for commitments.
* Strong communicator and presenter, with the ability to persuade others and foster open communication across internal and external groups.
* Exceptional problem solving, analytical and strategic planning skills.
* Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up abilities.
* Working knowledge of key pharmaceutical functions throughout all stages of product development, including Marketing (e.g., Market Research, Market Access), Medical Affairs (e.g., Regeneron Science Managers, Publications, LCM), Commercial IT, Preclinical, Clinical, Regulatory, etc.
* Familiar with Drug Development and Lifecycle Management of pharmaceuticals.
* Familiar with critical CMC functions (e.g. supply chain, drug delivery).
* Familiar with both global and US regulatory requirements for the development and marketing of pharmaceuticals.
* Experienced in the development and commercialization of biologics.
* Understanding of Regeneron and its partnering system.
* Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional, cross-franchise, and Alliance environment with good understanding of project management process, with a point of emphasis on effectively tracking and managing timelines.
* Exceptional computer skills (e.g., MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint) and familiarity with managing web-based applications.
* Scientific background enabling quick assimilation of required disease or therapeutic area knowledge.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus but not required.
* BS/BA required (MBA preferred).
* At least 8 years of related industry experience, including a minimum 3 years' experience in a Project Management capacity required; Final level will be commensurate with candidate's experience.
* Previous pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience required.
* Previous Commercial pharmaceutical experience (sales, marketing, commercial operations, etc.) preferred.
* Experience in project management, specifically preparation of budgets and timelines.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.