Postdoc Fellow - Cancer Biology, Protein Homeostasis
Other Locations:US- CA- San Diego
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan and execute experiments independently
- Stay current with the literature in order to design experiments that address biological questions
- Analyze, interpret and present scientific data
- Interact with drug development team members to design experiments that can address mechanistic questions for the therapeutic of interest
- Accurately maintain data and reports
Ph.D. in a scientific discipline with at least 1 year of laboratory experience.
- Highly motivated
- PhD with 1-2 years of experience
- A deep understanding of molecular biology, protein homeostasis and general immunology
- Experience with primary and cell based assays, cell engineering
- Experience with in vivo studies in disease or mechanistic models
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills