Global Talent Acquisition Lead - US Commercial
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead, US Commercial in Wilmington, DE, you'll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives. US Commercial is the ‘face' of AstraZeneca and MedImmune to our many healthcare clients. They represent many of the most well recognized and respected products in the industry, and build strong relationships with healthcare professionals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners, Senior Business Leaders and Hiring Managers. You will work with Talent Acquisition colleagues across multiple locations to identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a timely and cost efficient manner.
The role will involve proactive activity anticipating talent needs, recruitment demand forecasting, developing and executing sourcing plans. As our business is constantly developing and changing, your expertise as a change agent and involvement will be vital for success. You will also be involved with the screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process for senior roles.Essential Requirements
- 7 or more years of senior talent acquisition experience leading complex, nationwide projects
- BS/BA degree
- Experience managing executive talent acquisition campaigns and complex hires
- Comfortable and credible operating in a complex, matrix, and global environment; exhibits tenacity in the face of structural ambiguity with a singular focus on meeting business needs
- Experience building talent attraction strategies - including outreach to diversity organizations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills leveraged to build strong relationships across a range of key stakeholders and customers, with credibility and gravitas
- Experience with behavioural interviewing and other assessment tools/techniques
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority; able to identify business focused solutions in the face of organizational or administrative barriers.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers
- Able to lead, meet deliverables and challenge constructively to drive high performance levels in others.
- Able to deliver results through matrix or indirect line management of recruiters in multiple locations
- Clear understanding of OFCCP guidelines
- Pharma, Bio Pharma experience
- MBA, MA or MS degree
- Experience with Workday recruiting or other applicant tracking systems
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.